Google Pay On Air – Get 2 Scratch Cards Up To ₹10 To ₹1000
Google Pay On Air, Google Pay On Air Offer ,Google Pay On Air Offer Free Scratch Cards, Google Pay Audio Offer
Here Learn every thing in details about Audio Offer on Google Pay. Catch any Google Pay ad on TV or YouTube under this Offer and earn a guaranteed scratch card worth ₹10 to ₹1000. So what are you waiting for Guys!! Just Follow Given steps and Just Get a Scratch Card and Get your Rewards Directly in your Bank!!
What is Google Pay On Air Offer? :
When you see a Google Pay advertising running on television or YouTube. open the Google Pay app. On the home screen, tap the On-Air icon. (Visible to Only Kerala State Users) Allow Google Pay to access your microphone in order to listen to the advertise. Get 2 Scratch Cards in Rewards Option. Just scratch it and Get Money worth ₹10 to ₹1000 in your Bank Account Directly.
How To Get Free Scratch Cards Using Google Pay On Air Offer? :
You Can Use This Method 2 Times & Get 2 Scratch Cards
1. First of All You must be living in India Geolocation only.
2. Update your Google Pay App to Latest Version From Here. : Update Here
3. After Updating App Go to Google Pay and Go to Promotions Tab.
4. Tap on On-Air Option.
5. You must need Another Phone, TV, Or PC and Open YouTube and Search For Google Pay Ad in Search Bar.
6. Or Just Play This Google Pay Ad Video From Here.
7. Your Google Pay On-Air will start listening Google Pay Ad.
8. Google Pay On-Air will automatically Caught an Ad!
9. You will Get a Scratch Card Worth Rs.10 To Rs.1000 in Rewards Section.
10. Go to Rewards Section and Scratch your Cards and Win Money in Bank Account Directly.
Google Pay On-Air Terms & Conditions :
- To participate in a Google Pay audio offer in Kerala Launch, you must turn on your Location History in your Google account settings.
- To participate in a Google Pay audio offer, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- You can earn one scratch card each time you tune in to a qualifying ad, up to a maximum of two scratch cards each worth ten Indian Rupees (INR 10) to one thousand Indian Rupees (INR 1000) during the offer period.
- To redeem this offer, you must record an eligible Google Pay ad on television or YouTube. The list of eligible Google Pay ads for this offer include:
- Any Google Pay ads running on television in India during the offer period
- The ads currently live on this Google India YouTube playlist.
- To identify the audio ad, we ask for permission to activate your microphone. Any generated recordings will be used only to identify your eligibility for this offer, and will be deleted immediately thereafter.
- Follow the steps below on how to capture an audio reward:
- When you see a Google Pay ad running on television or YouTube (any ads on this Google India YouTube playlist), open the Google Pay app. On the home screen, tap the On-Air icon.
- Allow Google Pay to access your microphone in order to listen to the ad.
- The microphone only listens on this On-Air page, and the audio never leaves your device.
- Bring your phone close to the audio and stay on the On-Air page for at least 20 seconds for the Google Pay app to obtain an accurate match.
- If the app finds a positive match, you will earn a scratch card!
- In the event that the audio cannot be identified by the Google Pay app, you can retry in an environment with less noise or increase the volume of the ad.
- This offer will end on 2 December 2019 at 11.59 p.m. IST India Standard Time.
- Each Google Pay customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay account.
- For each scratch card reward that you earn, you are eligible to earn up to Indian Rupees One Thousand (INR 1000).
- You can earn a reward up to a total of nine thousand Indian Rupees (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please make sure that you link your UPI-enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.